theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

"Fewer Moving Parts Means Fewer Broken Pieces"
if only i knew what to do
Barack Obama Is A Christian, But...
My Fifteen Seconds...
"It's Not Okay (To Be Gay)"
The Fate of Tomorrow Rests in Today
You Knew It Would Happen
The Problem of Evil
An Exploitation of the Situation
The Weekly Playlist


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, May 18, 2007

"School's Out For Summer...

I am done. No classes this summer I don't think (they're really not offering anything I need). I'm debating about adding a second degree to my already too long 68 hour program. I have a new job, and hope to start it within the next few days, but I'll save that story for later. I slept in today, and it was glorious.

...School's out forever." - Alice Cooper

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:37 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Allison said...

Yay for sleeping in!! Enjoy it!!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

It was good to talk to you this afternoon! Maybe next time it won't be as short. Have a great rest of your weekend!

I hope your summer goes well with your two jobs. :-)

(and, the words in the "word verification" are not words at all. what's up with that?!)

10:27 PM  
Blogger jonathan c. haeger said...

YAY!!! School is officially out! I'm curious to know what job you are taking.

Maybe sometime this summer you and lindsey and I can do something.

talk to you soon!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Yay for finishing for the summer! my summer class starts tomorrow.. boo!

I have forgotten what it feels like to sleep in. Glad you got to do that today!! :o)

Blessings with your job.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home