theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

My New Favorite Quote:
The Title of My Post is Called...
Blue Like Mamma Cass
i love to hate myself sometimes
Lennonology
Would You Listen To Yourself
You Shall Not Make For Yourself An Idol
I Wish I Were This Big
Reflexive
How Many Times Have I Quoted That Song?


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Weekly Playlist

These are the seven best songs with days of the week in the lyric:

1. "Sunday Morning" by No Doubt
2. "Monday, Monday" by The Mamas & the Papas
3. "Ruby Tuesday" by The Rolling Stones
4. "Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M." by Simon and Garfunkel
5. "Jersey Thursday" by Donovan
6. "Friday, I'm In Love" by The Cure
7. "Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting" by Elton John

Your Assignment - Come up with your own list!

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:03 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Allison said...

Good challenge...I'll have to think about it...

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Justin said...

I would change the first one to "Sunday Morning Coming Down".

Much better song than anything No Doubt could dream of doing.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

"Sunday, Bloody Sunday" by U2
"Manic Monday" by The Bangles
"Tuesday Morning" by Michelle Branch


So, those are pretty much all I can come up with different from yours...

8:26 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Allison, think hard!

Justin, while I considered "Sunday Morning Coming Down," it just doesn't convey the same attitude that No Doubt did in "Sunday Morning." Not everything Cash did was gold. I do like the song though. I considered it an honorable mention.

Michelle, "Sunday Bloody Sunday" was also in the running. Although, I would have used the cover that Evergreen Terrace did.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home