theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

An Exploitation of the Situation
The Weekly Playlist
My New Favorite Quote:
The Title of My Post is Called...
Blue Like Mamma Cass
i love to hate myself sometimes
Lennonology
Would You Listen To Yourself
You Shall Not Make For Yourself An Idol
I Wish I Were This Big


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Problem of Evil

In case you were no where near a media outlet today, an unidentified gunman senselessly murdered 33 people (made up of students and faculty) at Virginia Tech today. This number has grown within the past few hours and is likely to get bigger as the investigation continues. CNN also reports that there are nearly 30 people injured in this incident as well. They are calling this the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history. We should all be praying for those affected by this grave and horrific event.

CNN has the best coverage of this tragedy so far...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home