theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

You Knew It Would Happen
The Problem of Evil
An Exploitation of the Situation
The Weekly Playlist
My New Favorite Quote:
The Title of My Post is Called...
Blue Like Mamma Cass
i love to hate myself sometimes
Lennonology
Would You Listen To Yourself


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Fate of Tomorrow Rests in Today

I have the third of my four Greek tests tomorrow morning at 9:30 A.M. As of right now, I am not as studied up as I should be. But I still have tonight and tomorrow morning. I talked about taking Hebrew next semester, and I'm pretty sure that in the long run I would enjoy it. Yet, all the work it would take makes me think otherwise. I just want a C in Greek, then I'll worry about everything else.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:54 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Cs get degrees! D for diploma!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Allison said...

Good Luck!!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home