Sunday, January 07, 2007

This One Time...

I guess I should mention that five years ago, Justin, Chase, and I set out on a mission to blog about our lives. Even though Justin started the site with the intent to write about his own life, Chase and I quickly signed on to be included in the job of putting Graceville, FL on the map. A few other people even came along for the ride with us by writing, linking, or reading our site and commenting regularly. While nothing significant has ever come from blogging, I thought it was fitting to include this reminder up for the guys. We may never live in the same town again, but I'm sure we'll always be friends. Happy 5th Anniversary, To Whom It May Concern.

You were the brightest one...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on five years! I've enjoyed reading it.

Jeff Watkins said...

Thanks Melissa!

Anonymous said...

I, too, have enjoyed reading it! I know I haven't been reading it as long, but still. I've enjoyed it! :-)

Samantha said...

Happy Anniversery! I haven't been around much as of late, but it's a significant milestone and I must salute you.

::salutes::

Chase said...

whatever happened to those other guys?

there should be a behind the music.

Jeff Watkins said...

Sam, long time no talk. Nice to see you around.

Chase, you're right!