Wednesday, October 13, 2004

When Superheroes Start Dying, There's Something Wrong

I am extremely grieved to hear of the death of the man who played/portrayed Superman, Christopher Reeve. When I was a kid, Superman wasn't the character in DC Comics, it was Christopher Reeve. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Also, after having viewed Super Size Me, I was content to stay away from McDonalds for a long time. But, those clever marketing people knew I would watch it and so they brought out the heavy artillery. Once again, introduced at this time each year, McDonalds has brought back the Monopoly game. Man, it's addictive. I feel like a gambler. I bought food from there today. Maybe I'll just buy the fries to get the Best Buy bucks.

I enjoy seeing old friends.

Time to rest in peace - for tonight anyway...

No comments: