Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm Usually A Realist, But Now I'm An Idealist

Regardless of the calendar date and time, it's still Wednesday.

I got groceries tonight at Wal-Mart. That's always fun, you know spending money on food and all. I should be like Jed and starve myself while at the poverty level. Then I could have the benefit of losing weight, and saving my cash.

Due to the craze of buying all your Halloween candy in a rush, even before October actually got here, the stores are still standing strong with commitment to the capitalistic tool, supply and demand. I bought into the conglomerates ideologies tonight. I am a big fan of the wonderfully confected Jaw Breaker. So much a fan, in fact, I purchased a 200 piece, almost three pound bag of randomly assorted goodies, just for the Jaw Breakers. It was only four bucks, which is better than the next size up, which was like ten pounds. I have already sorted it out, separated the blessed Jaw Breakers, and begun enjoying my addiction. Anyone that likes lollypops, Now and Laters, Smarties, and bubble gum should ask for some.

I've been taking in a lot of films lately. I have a few more I want to watch too. I plan to write on them more, especially Fahrenheit 9/11, Saved!, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, and Supersize me. Maybe that'll happen. You'll probably just get another damn poem though.

Don't sound so disappointed, your life isn't too much better...

No comments: