Monday, October 18, 2004

silhouette stars and The Death

Yo, how it be? I is fine. One more day until a day off. Yay! I found this poem one of my patients had written. I find it uniquely puzzling; it makes this person's intelligent level skyrocket, in my opinion. I "borrowed" it from work, so I have to put it back. And I'm sure I'm breaching some kind of confidentiality law, but you don't know who it is. It was in the staff office, so it was probably taken from this person. I just thought it was so interesting. If it was my child, I would probably be worried. Anyway, just realize that [sic] should be included after every error, but I wanted the irony of a poor education included into this child's intense abstract thinking:

Don't you ever laugh as corpse go's by

Don't you ever laugh as a corpse go's by, for you may be the next to die. They put you in a big black box and covers you up with dirt and rocks. The worms crawl in the worms crawl out the worms craw in and out your snout. The big green worm with rolling eyes crawls in your stomace and out your eyes. The pus pours out like whipping cream, you put it on a slice of bread and thats what you eat when you are dead.

No comments: