theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Elite
I Need Some Time
"Sing Again"
"Lullaby"
"Kill"
Ticket To Ride
"When Sorrow Falls"
Just In Case You're Not Affected By The Economic C...
These Are Not The Basketball Diaries
My Mind Says No, But My Body Says Yes


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, May 04, 2009

i AM new orleans

and so is your mom.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:25 PM

5 Comments:

OpenID amenaspointyhat said...

YEAH. My Mom IS New Orleans.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous masked marauder said...

my mom is dead
stabbed to death in new orleans
thanks for dredging up the past
happy mother's day
to all the living mommies

p.s. i've missed you/where did your friends go?

2:31 AM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Masked Marauder! How nice to see you! It's been a while. I've missed you too, but just to let you know, all my friends have died. It's sorry to say. But they were crushed by their own egos.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous the ghost of your friends said...

why dont you tell them the truth jeff...we were crushed under the weight of your ego?

p.s. thank jennifer love hewitt for calling us up out of the abyss. that ghost whisperer is one hot piece of flesh.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I would've sent you a text message saying so, but I know you told me text messages cost you extra money. How are you doing??

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home