Sunday, April 19, 2009

Elite

So, just to inform those of you who do not communicate with me verbally or textually, I did not gain acceptance to either Rice University or the University of Louisville. This means that the crossroads I am at is bigger than I imagined.

As I sit with a ton of books around me, I wonder, "Does philosophy dictate the style of architecture, or is it the other way around?"

My life is nothing but a gamble. And I usually win.

Perhaps this time is different.

Do I teach? Do another Masters? What if I am supposed to be nothing but just be?

"Wisest is she who knows she does not know..." -- Socrates

3 comments:

Chase said...

Soon you will see more clearly.

I read the Socratic quote, recognized and realized it's from Sophie's World. That is on the page I last turned to. I think it would be cool if we read this all the way together.

P.S. See my post on the Cosby's...it is intended to incite laughter.

Jeff Watkins said...

If we read the book all the way together, that will mean that we were a couple.

Chase said...

No, no it wouldn't.