Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Since You Care

I know you've been concerned in my absence. So sensing how deeply you care I will now attempt to catch you up on the current events of my life. I've been going to classes most of the time. I've been taking mid-terms. I've been listening to and loving the new Jars of Clay album. Oh, and I've been working on my site, Eye Level. I did not mean that as a shameless plug, but since it will be taken that way I'll post an excerpt of an article by Peter Travers in Rolling Stone,

"This site is the best thing that ever happened to me, only being surpassed by the time I got Cameron Crowe's job here at the magazine. Whatever happened to that guy? I love that Chase kid, as though he were my own son. He and that Beardhat character are going to redefine the film industry. Believe me I've seen the home movies. And I hear they got the brilliant child prodigy, the young Watkins to arrange the soundtrack. Until the long awaited release of that film we should all do ourselves the favor of regularly reading their sites."

You heard it here first. Hey, anyone else excited about the re-release of E.T.this weekend?

No comments: