Sunday, February 24, 2002

I should really be asleep, I'll regret this tomorrow in church. Starting at midnight my mother and I tried to watch Memento. By 1 she had given up. By 1:30 I was asleep on the couch. My dreams were bizarre again(I returned to this non-existant shopping mall which is an amalgamation of all the stores I've ever been to). At 5:30 I woke up. The selection screen for the movie was on. I summoned the energy to turn it off and made my way into this room.

Oh by the way, I had thought of perhaps posting my top ten even before I saw this ridiculously predictable list of the so-called ten greatest. But hey, you're allowed to have everyone else's opinion. I'm just being a jerk. I agree with some of your choices, even though I wouldn't list most of them. But that's a different list all together.
Without Further Adieu....and withouht unneeded explanation.

My Top Ten
1.Twelve Monkeys
2.Fisher King
3.Say Anything
4.Shawshank Redemption
5.Royal Tenenbaums*
6.High Fidelity
7.Hearts in Atlantis**
8.Good Will Hunting
9.Almost Famous
10. O Brother Where Art Thou?

Or Something close to that....I hesitate to say that this is just how I want it, but that is how the draft stands at the moment. * and **-These are the only two that I saw in theaters. I liked 7. but didn't consider it for the top ten until I was able to watch it again this weekend. So it stands 5 is the only one I've seen in theaters and loved instantly.

I'm going to call it a day, or night, now.
Day/Night,

No comments: