Saturday, February 23, 2002

The Top Ten Reasons Why I Haven't Posted In 28 Days

10. I've been busy
9. I cannot devote my entire afternoon or even a minute of my day to something that isn't "Rudimentary" (go ahead, I dare you to look it up)
8. I have friends
7. Because I try to think intellectually and that takes up a lot of time and I don't usually have that much time in a day
6. If I don't have a quiet time in the morning, you can forget a post (today is an exception)
5. I have a job
4. I read my school assignments (sometimes 10% even)
3. I owe Chase $300 and I'm busy earning the money on my adult website @ http://www.punklove.com
2. I say stupid crap like this
...and the # 1 reason for not posting in 28 days...
1. It's not my freakin' website, I did not sign a contract, I did not agree to post all the time, part of the time, or even some of the time, Justin get off my back, dude......


So, I'm not humorous, even though i really try to be. I hope that made all of you fine people laugh, chuckle, and explore more ways to increase your enjoyable laughter throughout the plateau of existence. Good Night Saturday Night

No comments: