theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Flaming Lips/Lightning Bolt 12" Vinyl LP
Funny Wiki Entry
NERD
.vacant.
Taco Bell
Why Is This Me?
David Bazan
Nick and Me at a Record Fair
A little bit about Mardi Graas
Dead Format Mix Trading Society


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Records

Besides being a boyfriend and a dad, I don't have much energy to focus on anything else. I do have records though and it has been my obsession for quite some time. I'm pretty proud of them. In 2004, I cataloged my records on this blog. Now I have them properly cataloged and hopefully the collection is a lot more impressive (I know they are).


My crappy list of records from 2004


...

My much more awesome list of records currently (except for new things I haven't listened to yet)

You may notice that 25 or so are the same. That's because I realized buying shitty dollar records from the thrift store isn't as gratifying when they're scratched or things like Barry Manilow.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home