theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

NERD
.vacant.
Taco Bell
Why Is This Me?
David Bazan
Nick and Me at a Record Fair
A little bit about Mardi Graas
Dead Format Mix Trading Society
A Mix CD I Got From DF.net
For Dinner...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, August 15, 2011

Funny Wiki Entry

I was watching wrestling tonight and Kevin Nash appeared. Now if you've watched wrestling at all, you know this guy is on his way to approaching legendary status. Maybe he's already there? Since I don't get WWE PPVs, I didn't know he showed up at Summer Slam last night. But according to the Wikipedia article, WWE has signed him. So, I was perusing the article and came across a spiteful fan's user entry (it was gone within fifteen minutes of appearing:


posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home