theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

You mean, JET BRONX
And The Winner Is...
The Shining: Recut
SNL Last SNL
What I Did Last Week
A Week After Mardi Gras, I'm Still Purging
Help get "The Heart Is A Two-Headed Sperm" Pressed...
The Catholic Church Wants YOU!
Why I Wanted The Saint's To Win...
Peyton Manning on SNL (thanks Hulu)


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Twitter

It's very difficult to find the time to blog. So, I wanted to let you know that I'm on Twitter. You can follow on me at www.twitter.com/jefferygwatkins

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:57 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger RexTemples20144 said...

與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

1:06 AM  
Blogger 勝傑懿綺 said...

blog is great~~祝你人氣高高~........................................

12:04 PM  
Blogger 冠明宏伶 said...

感謝分享好的作品~~........................................

8:03 AM  
Blogger 淑娟 said...

Custom makes all things easy~~加油哦

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home