Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And The Winner Is...

ME!

So, I bought 80 records or so from a guy here in New Orleans for $161.25 (nevermind the odd amount) a couple months ago. I listed about 40 of them on eBay (a few were things I bought and tried to resell), and had great success. They mostly all sold and I still have half to get rid of I sold 35 of 40 things, and the five were all my junk not this dude's records. I chose to keep a few gems, obviously. And remember, if you're counting, I paid less than $3 for each of them:

Yes, I'm bragging. Here are the hits. Click the link to see what the record sold for. Everything started for $4.99:

At The Drive In - "Vaya" on White vinyl

Bright Eyes - There Is No Beginning To The Story LP - 1st Pressing

The Get Up Kids - "Two EP's" LP - Rare Import

Hey Mercedes - "Everything Fireworks" - First Pressing


Joy Division - "Still" LP - Original 1981

Kid Dynamite - "Kid Dynamite" - First Pressing x/500

Lifetime - "Hello Bastards" - First Pressing on Purple Vinyl x/500


Owls - "Owls" LP - Rare Blue Wax

Piebald - "We Are The Only Friends We Have" - First Pressing on Green Vinyl


Pedro the Lion - "Control" LP - Clear vinyl


These Arms Are Snakes - "This Is Meant To Hurt You" LP - x/300

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.