theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I Guess 2Pac was Wrong -- ("Changes")
On Presidential Elections and Logic
Voodoo Music Festival
About A Car
I Spent $179.65 This Weekend...
Another Moment in the Life of the Aging
Jeremiah the Prophet
My Afternoon To Remember
Power
The Bastard Son of Katrina


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weird

I graduate with my Masters Degree in 25 days...

It doesn't feel like that big of deal. I've graduated before. Kindergarten, High School, and College. What's one more garb rental fee?

I guess because I want to do a Ph.D., I know I'm not done. Perhaps I won't even get in. I still have to take the GRE. That alone may keep me from getting into a legitimate university.

I attend a seminary, as you may or may not know. And those in control wish for us to abstain from the drink. I do my best to abide by the rule. Yet, once I cross that stage, I will be hitting up the local drive-thru daiquiri establishments (oh yes, they do exist; search good for New Orleans Original Daiquiri).

posted by Jeff Watkins at 7:08 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Allison said...

I think you will have certainly earned it!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home