theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

On Presidential Elections and Logic
Voodoo Music Festival
About A Car
I Spent $179.65 This Weekend...
Another Moment in the Life of the Aging
Jeremiah the Prophet
My Afternoon To Remember
Power
The Bastard Son of Katrina
Who Would Have Thought?


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Guess 2Pac was Wrong -- ("Changes")

"I see no changes,
all I see is racist faces.
Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races, we under.
I wonder what it takes to make this one better place,
let's erase the wasted.
Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right,
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight.
And only time we chill is when we kill each other,
it takes skill to be real time to heal each other."

"And although it seems Heaven sent we ain't ready, to see a black President."

posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home