theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest
"Rejoice"
Spam
"Dusk and Summer"
I'm Writing This To Break Your Heart
I Guess You Can Call This A Comeback Tour
Not A Real Post
A Real Post
It's the End of an Era
White Cars


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

i wrote it down, and i remember

"How I Remember"
by David Bazan
Fewer Moving Parts EP

I go out in public now
More than you might think
But only after several drinks
That's how I remember
And if I see any girl
Ive ever met before
I run like Hell for the door
That's how I remember
Memory records
Selected shorts
And interpretations
Then later plays them back
As gospel fact
That's how I remember

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:13 AM

1 Comments:

OpenID auntie-ann-nola said...

"WRITE MY NAME SOMEWHERE SAFE"

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home