theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Dear Girl I Liked That Dyes Her Hair Blonde
Happy Christmas
Or the Warm Tropical Beaches of the Florida Coast
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Oh Come, O Come Emmanuel
The Cost of Living Through "The Twelve Days of Chr...
LSU SUCKS
November 22, 2007
Blog
On Internet Sales and Marketing


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Day Two

My heart still hurts. I should start a new blog about rejection. I've been turned down before, but this hurts. It always hurts more when real emotions are involved. As sad as this is, there are moments where I feel like randomly crying. Why do I let this bother me so much? I should be pissed. I should be so many things. But I'm not. I'm not anything. And, apparently, that's the problem.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 7:41 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa said...

I'm sorry your heart hurts. It sucks, doesn't it? :o(

It's OK to cry.

Love you!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

I'm sorry Jeff. :-( It is ok to cry.

love you.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home