Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Day 5

Life is better.

Writing helps. Work helps. Hanging out with friends certainly helps. Life is okay, but my dead car (of which I need a new alternator) is a constant source of frustration, but life is alright. Sarah says I have until midnight tonight to keep mentioning this incident. Then the pity party has to end. I think I'll mention it one more time to her, just to get some of this perspective she mentioned in her last post. The thing that bothers me the most is my own mind. I question so many things. I have shrugged off a lot of criticisms and corrections in
life. Perhaps I should have listened. Now, when I don't want to listen, and actually have a real reason to be pissed, I can do neither. The mind wanders, and mine won't stop wondering. Don't worry, I have a lot of poetry that has helped me cope.

To quote Joey Ramone, a man who I am sure would befriend me, "Don't worry about me."

P.S. LSUCKS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard a great line last night...

"You Suck Out Loud!" haha Instead of "laugh out loud," it's "suck out loud!"

hahaha

And, no...you do not suck out loud. :-) I hope things get better! I'm sure it will probably be a little while for it to really get better...

Have as great of a week and day as you can!

Love you,
Michelle