theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

November 22, 2007
Blog
On Internet Sales and Marketing
Sell, Sell, Sell
A Critical Review of Steven C. Roy's "How Much Doe...
I Got This Email Tonight
{politics}
I Miss Fireworks On The Riverwalk
Due To The Overwhelming Response
It's June And You're A Goon


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, November 24, 2007

LSU SUCKS

Haha. Louisiana State University lost! Although I live in the state, I cannot stand LSU. Last night, I was so thrilled, even giddy. Haha. LSU sucks.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:23 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Clarification: LSU and all that it entails, does not suck. Some people who attend there may suck. Possibly some of the LSU fans may suck. I'll even grant you that potentially some of their football players suck. But want to hear something pretty shocking? I bet some of them hail from your great state of Florida...so put that in your pipe and smoke it!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Allison said...

Um...My vote's with "LSU sucks" ;) But what do I know, I went to Missouri...

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home