Thursday, November 08, 2007

Blog

I'm an adult. I have been one for some time. But adulthood isn't defined in what you do. Paying rent, bills, going to work, etc, these are surely adult activities. But, being an adult is an attitude, as well. However, I think I have uncovered a new level of adulthood. I have a workshop this weekend. A whole two-hour course in three days and a lot of pre-class and post-class reading and assignments. I had to skip a couple classes this week, just to allot more time for myself to finish the pre-class requirements. I started on this mess a week ago, and I'm still working on it! This is adulthood: skipping class not for fun or sickness, but to work on other assignments for a different class when there was no slacking whatsoever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what else is "adulthood"? Being in your pajamas by 7pm - THAT'S adulthood. lol I've done that a few times lately...

Hope you're well and things are going well for you!

-Michelle

Anonymous said...

I would just say that do anything during the weekend that's got the word "assignments" attached to it is pretty adult.