theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

David Bazan
Nick and Me at a Record Fair
A little bit about Mardi Graas
Dead Format Mix Trading Society
A Mix CD I Got From DF.net
For Dinner...
Duality
Will I...
Merry Christmas
Relienk K - "I Celebrate This Day"


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why Is This Me?

"Don't Change"
by David Bazan
from Strange Negotiations

then when i wake up in the morning
i tell myself today i’ll make a change
but falling into my bed at night
i think man it was a beautiful day
to stay the same

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:44 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I like it:)

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home