theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Ny New Car: 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S (Smoke Grey)
I just wrote a blog
Weird
I Guess 2Pac was Wrong -- ("Changes")
On Presidential Elections and Logic
Voodoo Music Festival
About A Car
I Spent $179.65 This Weekend...
Another Moment in the Life of the Aging
Jeremiah the Prophet


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Even though I don't say much nearly enough, I just wanted to wish everyone who comes by here a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

With Peace and Love,

Jeff Watkins

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home