Sunday, October 12, 2008

About A Car

The Altima, just shy five miles of 229,000, is slowly dying. Rob said I have until the end of the month. I'm not driving it at all just so I can drive it to a dealer or a junk yard, and get the little cash they will inevitably give me. I rented a car for work this week. I'll do the same next week. Who knows about the week after that.

Anybody, anyone attention, please: If you know of a car for sale, tell me. I'm interested in another Nissan (Versa, Sentra, or Altima) or Honda (Civic or Accord). Probably less than 10K for a used vehicle. Any help will be appreciated.

Love...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow it's been so long since I read your blog! I can't believe you won't be driving your car. I hope you at least transfer the wooden beads to the new one =)

Jeff Watkins said...

The beads were recently retired because I have a client who likes to pull at them any time he is in the Altima. They are broke. Perhaps they will be resurrected.