theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I Spent $179.65 This Weekend...
Another Moment in the Life of the Aging
Jeremiah the Prophet
My Afternoon To Remember
Power
The Bastard Son of Katrina
Who Would Have Thought?
Carry On My Wayward Son
If Ever The Determinist
Your Power Week


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, October 12, 2008

About A Car

The Altima, just shy five miles of 229,000, is slowly dying. Rob said I have until the end of the month. I'm not driving it at all just so I can drive it to a dealer or a junk yard, and get the little cash they will inevitably give me. I rented a car for work this week. I'll do the same next week. Who knows about the week after that.

Anybody, anyone attention, please: If you know of a car for sale, tell me. I'm interested in another Nissan (Versa, Sentra, or Altima) or Honda (Civic or Accord). Probably less than 10K for a used vehicle. Any help will be appreciated.

Love...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:40 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bethany said...

wow it's been so long since I read your blog! I can't believe you won't be driving your car. I hope you at least transfer the wooden beads to the new one =)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

The beads were recently retired because I have a client who likes to pull at them any time he is in the Altima. They are broke. Perhaps they will be resurrected.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home