theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

The Cost of Living Through "The Twelve Days of Chr...
LSU SUCKS
November 22, 2007
Blog
On Internet Sales and Marketing
Sell, Sell, Sell
A Critical Review of Steven C. Roy's "How Much Doe...
I Got This Email Tonight
{politics}
I Miss Fireworks On The Riverwalk


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Oh Come, O Come Emmanuel

Veni, veni Emmanuel,
Captivum solve Israel,
Qui gemit in exilio
Privatus Dei Filio.
Gaude, gaude! Emmanuel
nascetur pro te, Israel.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home