theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Brevard/Boulevard I have a wellness class this se...
The One Where Chase and Donna almost Die.
News Sorry for my lack of input recently. I'm sti...
Re: Disassembling
Church Being that I am not serving in a church cu...
Points and Non-Points
An Epic Adventure of CD Acquisition
A Blog we should all enjoy Everyone should go...
Countdown Revisited
In Memoriam Dr. Lee died Saturday at 3:30 am. He ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

So, I just got some pretty good news. I don't know if I mentioned this before, my friend Jordan and I are now liscenced by the state of florida security officers. Here is the exciting part Jordan's grandfather has told us he will bankroll us to start our own company. We were thinking the name, "Homeland Security". No, maybe not, I think I may have heard that used somewhere before. In all seriousness, he told us he would cover insurance costs, payroll, rent, everything to get us started. And from what I hear he doesn't want any of our profits back!
This is one of the first times in a long time it seems like God is saying "Look Michael! A Door! Go! Hurry! You like doors, don't you?". I'm not exactly counting on this becuase it seems to good to be true. But if it works out, that will be incredible! It's an actual career. I work for a while, get my bearings, get the money and the height needed in the office to where they don't actually need me there, since I will be one of the owner\partners, and being able to afford film school.
The reasons this idea has promise, is because Mr. Hopkins owns a company as well. This company does inventory for other company's. He has been doing this for a long time. Because of this he knows alot of big whigs, and he says he can get us accounts. Now, with us hunting for accounts, and his almost assuredly being able to get us accounts, this is happy making.
Thank you, Lord for giving me this opportunity, I pray I will do with it what you want me to.....

posted by Mike at 9:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home