theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

When I See You, I Don't See Was I sweating before...
Mitch Died
Ahhh I have a car again. :)
Yes, It Is So I found this out Friday, but I want...
Early to Bed, Early to Rise
Like The Angels Said My car is still sitting stil...
Sleep+Fish=Smarts!
Married Life Being married is the greatest thing ...
The Older I Get the Higher that Number Is... In 3...
Personality Today in my Psy 380 class I took a sh...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, April 15, 2005

everybody eat Mcdonald's today!

Just in case some of you don't know, at Mcdonalds today if you buy a quarter pounder you can get another one for a penny! The same deal applies with other sandwitches as well, but I don't remember them.

posted by Mike at 10:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home