theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

The Oldest Profession I hear I am really nothing ...
Two Things Hey guys, I just have two things today...
Things of which you should partake. The O.C. It...
And Wendy Says I Never Write Creatively Anymore T...
This Concerns You
Stupid Is As Stupid Does We should spell work W-E...
New Music
communion crackers and dieting
Why Living In Orlando Rocks
I'm a racist bible salesman


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, March 04, 2005

This is the first of many movie reviews....

DO NOT see the movie Cursed.
Just don't.
Unless, you are going to go see it with people clever enough to see this was obviously meant to be a comedy. I'm not going to ruin anything for you, but I will tell you this. Chris Cartee, Me, and Justin Mcleod could make a better werewolf suit after a week of no sleep, with no materials or resources other than a carpenter knife, truck bedding, an old shoe, a 1985 jeep cherokee, and a years worth of dog haircut places shavings. Now that I have said my piece, you can go decide for yourselves. But you have been warned.

posted by Mike at 11:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home