theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

And Wendy Says I Never Write Creatively Anymore T...
This Concerns You
Stupid Is As Stupid Does We should spell work W-E...
New Music
communion crackers and dieting
Why Living In Orlando Rocks
I'm a racist bible salesman
Editing used to be fun
Currently Reading
Not To Steal Mike's Glory I just realized that I ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Things of which you should partake.


The O.C.

It's kind of like how "good" cheese is really "old and moldy" cheese. This one of the those shows you love to hate. Where the teens have a $3,000 allowance and are still learning the same lessons as the kids on Sesame Street. The letter for today is "O". And "C". Just watch it, trust me.



Halo 2

Evelyn hates this game. Enough said.



The Da Vinci Code

I just finished reading this book, and it took me under 48 hours. And that's only because I had to go to work and occasionally I fell asleep. This book is so good I read it while sitting next to my Xbox, which houses none other than (yes, you guessed it) Halo 2.



The Garden State Soundtrack

The recent Grammy winning soundtrack is the most amazing mix of amazing music in an amazing jewel case I have ever seen. It is just damn amazing how amazing this cd is. If you buy it, and you don't like it, I'll buy it from you. (This offer is limited to only one person, sorry.)

1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21
Oh, Draconian Devil.
O, lame saint.
P.S. Find Robert Langdon.

posted by jed at 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home