theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Of All The Reasons I've Ever Had From Silent Upro...
The Exit Sign is A Beautiful Sight
Mundane Monday Cheers! Because of bad weather in ...
"Your Mom Goes To College" SO, I have another auc...
This is the first of many movie reviews....
The Oldest Profession I hear I am really nothing ...
Two Things Hey guys, I just have two things today...
Things of which you should partake. The O.C. It...
And Wendy Says I Never Write Creatively Anymore T...
This Concerns You


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, March 11, 2005

Ok, many of you know me, some of you don't. And I also decided that I should post more than christianity hilarity that occurs within the confines of my store. Because to quote Jeff, I'm more than my experience at my christian bookstore.(Good suggestion buddy!) I found this thing on my friend Kelly's xanga site. I liked it. So I'm doing it now.

i am not: very careful
.i hurt: when I'm betrayed
i love: creativity
i hate: not being in control
i hope: in very little, probaby not enough
i hear: Number One Gun, which is what is playing in my store right now.
i crave: God's direction for my life, because I don't know what it is.
i regret: Chances not taken.
i cry: Not very often at all.
i care: for my friends, they are the most important to me, even if I suck at showing it.
i always: think.
i long to: be useful.
i feel alone: in miami
i listen: Good stuff.
i hide: my true self, from most people, those of you who are in the in...you know who you are.
i sing: in my car.
i dance: at shows, only at shows.
i write: only when inspired, which isn't as often as I would like.
i breathe: music.
i play: life.
i miss: my friends and family.
i search: for completion.
i learn: a little all the time.
i feel: turbulent.
i know: a ridiculous amount.
i say: my mind.
i succeed: in meeting my own expectations
i fail: and learn from it.
i dream: for the sake of dreaming. Vivat the dream!
i sleep: to get away.
i wonder: when I will be completed.
i want: to know my direction.
i worry: too little.
i have: a hankering for a sub.
i give: too little trust to others.
i fight: against ignorance.
i wait: for completion.
i need: food.
i think: high maintenance customers frustrate me more than all others.
i cant help the fact that. I need people when I don't want to need them.
i stay: turbulent.
i am: nothing.

posted by Mike at 9:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home