theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Come On Understanding, Visit Me For Once Today As...
If Only The Days Were As Simple As English 152 I ...
Aces! I really don't know what to write. Spring b...
I just got back a couple of days ago from a five d...
Future Tense Accomplishments
Bury The Dead, Marry The Young It's spring break!...
High School Reunions Old friends come back from t...
Million Dollar Movie Yesterday I went to go se...
Jeremiah 5:7-8, NIV "Why should I forgive you? Y...
The Golden Palace Well, I was going to post about...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Multisensory Asthetic Experince Part 2

Yesterday I picked up the new Mae album "The Everglow". Wow! This cd blew me away. It's 10x better than their first album. So go out and buy it, its quite amazing.

posted by Justin at 2:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home