theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Jeremiah 5:7-8, NIV "Why should I forgive you? Y...
The Golden Palace Well, I was going to post about...
Ok, many of you know me, some of you don't. And I...
Of All The Reasons I've Ever Had From Silent Upro...
The Exit Sign is A Beautiful Sight
Mundane Monday Cheers! Because of bad weather in ...
"Your Mom Goes To College" SO, I have another auc...
This is the first of many movie reviews....
The Oldest Profession I hear I am really nothing ...
Two Things Hey guys, I just have two things today...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Million Dollar Movie

Yesterday I went to go see Million Dollar Baby. I have to admit when it won Best Picture I wasn't all that thrilled. I love Clint Eastwood and I think He's a wonderful director, but I was pulling for Martin Scorsese and The Aviator to win. However, after seeing Clint's movie I was convinced it deserved the award. It's one of the best films I have seen in a very long time. This movie will stick with me for a long time, there are just some scenes that will stay with you. Hats off to Eastwood for making something truly Oscar Worthy. Everyone needs to see this film.

posted by Justin at 10:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home