theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does We should spell work W-E...
New Music
communion crackers and dieting
Why Living In Orlando Rocks
I'm a racist bible salesman
Editing used to be fun
Currently Reading
Not To Steal Mike's Glory I just realized that I ...
Hello everybody!!!
Back from the Dead


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, February 27, 2005

This Concerns You

This Concerns You

As I stare at this big, white, empty box, I realize why I stopped blogging. Because I stopped thinking. I used to know topics. I used to have thoughts. I miss learning. I miss what I am scared to think about. My life is not stagnant by any means. My progression could even be considered astounding. My debt is almost non-existent. I have a full ti
me job with benefits and paid time off. But that time off is spent playing Halo 2 or watching the latest episode of The O.C. I have no friends (no offense to my ever-so-lovely fiancee, Evelyn, she understands), and I feel like my real social life is still in Jacksonville, or Graceville, or somewhere other than here. What I'm really trying to say is I miss you guys. I miss talking to you, and arguing with you, and making you so mad you throw your drinks at my crotch. Here's a list of the people I miss, and I want to know that I have really appreciated your friendships.

Chase, Justin, Jeff, Scott, Kim, John Earle, Chad, Seth, Robert (yes, Robert), Betsy, Matt, Mike, Rich, Tyler, Eric, Jessica, Jeremy, Steve, Andrew, and Jack.

If your name's not here, I'm sorry. It probably means I never really liked you anyway.

In short, dress not for the job you have, but for the job you wish to someday have.

posted by jed at 8:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home