theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Editing used to be fun
Currently Reading
Not To Steal Mike's Glory I just realized that I ...
Hello everybody!!!
Back from the Dead
It's The End of The World...And I Feel Fine Peopl...
So Far, as of this Moment, work is good. I only h...
St. Valentine Martyred Me Though the incredibly d...
Antbed
Learning "Gnosticism and neo-Platonism, with thei...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm a racist bible salesman

I was informed that I am a racist.

A little old black woman came into my store and wandered around. We always greet our customers when they come in the door, which I did, and then usually inquire if I can help them in any way. She seemed as if she were on a mission and went exactly to where she thought she needed to go. After about 20 minutes of the worst hour long lunch rush we have ever had she had apparently had enough of whatever we were doing or were not doing. When Scott, my co worker, got to her and asked her if she needed any help, she exclaimed " I've needed help for the last 45 minutes! I've seen you helping that hispanic lady over there! I've seen you helping that cracker woman over there! But when it comes to a black woman you don't offer no help!". Needless to say, Scott was a little suprised by this and said " I'm sorry, mam we are very busy, and I am offering to help you now." Scott got her on the right track.( She was totally in the wrong section....refer to previous statement about a mission.) After she found the Bible she wanted, she came up to the register, she mutters under her breath "cracker mumble mumble....racist badword.....".
I love working here.....

posted by Mike at 2:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home