theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Why Living In Orlando Rocks
I'm a racist bible salesman
Editing used to be fun
Currently Reading
Not To Steal Mike's Glory I just realized that I ...
Hello everybody!!!
Back from the Dead
It's The End of The World...And I Feel Fine Peopl...
So Far, as of this Moment, work is good. I only h...
St. Valentine Martyred Me Though the incredibly d...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, February 25, 2005

communion crackers and dieting

ok, I don't know if it is wrong or not to be making light of this. It was just a really weird thing that happened in the store today. This short, black woman came into my store today and asked if we carried communion wafers. I took her to our communion section of the store and informed me that it had to be the round ones. She wanted nothing to do with the little square ones. She comes back to the register to check out and after paying for them and everything Scott begins to bag them up for her. ( she bought a box of 1,000 by the way!) She shrugs and says" I just like to eat them!" and departs.
I don't get it.....

posted by Mike at 10:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home