theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

It's The End of The World...And I Feel Fine Peopl...
So Far, as of this Moment, work is good. I only h...
St. Valentine Martyred Me Though the incredibly d...
Antbed
Learning "Gnosticism and neo-Platonism, with thei...
Friday, I'm In Love As Chase so perfectly put it,...
Disintegrating Today I realized I'm a phony, frau...
on americanism red, white and blue the pride o...
Beauty + Meaning I feel as though I've lost all...
Hmm... Happy Mardi Gras from New Orleans, Louis...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, February 18, 2005

Back from the Dead

After a long hiatus from this site, I have finally gotten around to making a comeback tour. I am glad Jeff has kept the site going, and that people still come here and read. I do hope I was missed, even it was a little bit. I guess I should fill everyone in on where I have been. I moved to Orlando Florida in June of 2003 to go to film school. I go to Full Sail Real World Education and I am getting a degree in film and video production. Its nice to finally get up off your ass and pursue your dreams. It is amazing to make a movie, even if it's only 7 minutes long. Theres something rewarding about it. My friend and I are actually planning on starting a production company, and we are working on about 6 different projects. It's alot of work, but fun. I am graduating July 1st 2005, which is very exciting. So after that I plan on sticking around Orlando and making my own films, and maybe....just maybe in the future head out to LA to get involved in the independent film scene. Thats about all I have right now, so I will head out. Thanks for playing.

posted by Justin at 9:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home