theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Dont Miss Tomorrow When I Attack the Legalists ...
An Exposition: Driving For Discontentment The s...
Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon When I grow up, I'...
An Apology It has come to my attention that th...
Profiteer Exploitation of life You make it wha...
Tonight, I Will Sleep Alone. But, Sleeping Alone...
In typical Justin McLeod fashion, I am back to wri...
What's For Breakfast? Nothing. Not yet. I'm s...
Happy Thanksgiving Canada Trying to find work i...
The Shot Heard Around the World As promi...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Chevron is German for Beer and Cigarettes

For those of you who don’t know I work at a Chevron of I-10. One thing I noticed from my short tenure at Southern Express #4 is that Chevron is German for beer and cigarettes. Some of you may be laughing, but I’m serious. At my station the beer flows out of our cooler like water, and we don’t even have that much. A couple weekends back, the town I’m in had an event called Rodeo Weekend. Every urban cowboy and red neck in 500 miles came, and over half bought beer and cigarettes at my store. We were sold out of an incredible amount of beer. After I got off work that night, I took a different way home because I knew where those people were driving, and what they bought. If your curious here is the top ten best sellers from my store.

10 - Condoms
9 – Candy Bars
8 – Boiled Peanuts
7 - Icee
6 - Soda
5 - Water
4 - Lotto
3 - Cigarettes
2 - Gas
1 - Beer


posted by taranhill at 2:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home