theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Graduation Check 25 Days!!!
Easter Candy Is Better Than Friends I know, I k...
First One Out of the Boat Last night I wa...
Improving and Proving Learning trite lessons ag...
A Crappy, Yet Funny Post The internet is withou...
Shameless Plug My brother Caleb has a band ca...
Hope "The faith and love that spring from the h...
I had a good cry. This is me blogging. You can...
Wartime Thoughts Over the past few hours I...
Against Nestorianism I am bound to myself Ther...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

A Very Late and Off Schedule Post

"People are strange when your a stranger
Faces are ugly when your alone...
...Faces come when out of the rain
When your strange
No one one remembers your name
When your strange"
-The Doors

This is what comes to mind when I think of my friends, who once again are here keeping me up past when I should like. This time they are talking about a scheme to have Nikki' beat up Frank while shuffling through a deck of Hooters playing card. My friends smoke crack, not really... but still. Life has been very busy, but very great. Rosie and I are trying to get things together for the wedding. I am trying to get back in BCF for the Summer and Fall. I am also trying to work, get organized, and maintain a relationship with God. Lord Please Help! Anyway... I'll share more soon.

posted by taranhill at 12:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home