theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Mr. Know-It-All I like my roommate a lot! He’s...
Goat Ropers and Surfers Dark halls bring us clo...
Dreams, et cetera They say dreams are the result ...
Monday, 47 Days Until Graduation I’m sure they ...
Is He Talking about Love Again? My sp...
Stayin’ Alive There aren’t many things that wou...
Mid Way Through Spring Break Coming home is fun...
Relationship Ramblings (Incoherently I Might Add) ...
I'm Not a Politician, but I Play One On TV I ...
Saturday, 1:00 AM, Seven Hours Of Riding From The ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, April 02, 2003


Update

I spent most of the day yesterday playing the guitar. The idea of being in a band has always been in the back of my mind, but I am not sure about it. I have alot of experince in playing music as a praise and worship leader, and I know music is a God given talent that i have. I am strongly considering being in a band with a friend of mine, but it is the object of alot of prayer right now.

I still havent gotten a job yet, and it seems like nothing is working out in Graceville right now. I am not sure if that means God is trying to move me out of here, or if I am just missing something. It really gets frustrating sometimes, when you dont truly know what you are doing with your life. It gets you down, and makes you fearful. I know God is still sovereign and that He has a plan for my life. Maybe is making movies, maybe is playing music. Maybe its both.
My mom really encouraged me last night when I talked to her. She gave me one of those " you can do anything " speeches, which sounds cheesy I know, but it really helped me out. She even made me feel better about my "no girl" situation, so she is a really awesome mother. So now I have alot of things to think about, as always. So please keep me in prayer.


posted by Justin at 11:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home