theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Hope "The faith and love that spring from the h...
I had a good cry. This is me blogging. You can...
Wartime Thoughts Over the past few hours I...
Against Nestorianism I am bound to myself Ther...
Sometimes I'm A Sentimental Sucka I always thi...
Exasperation(s) - Of This Sort Today started of...
Early Morning Even though it’s about 8:00 A.M.,...
Sweet Dreams I have come to the conc...
Something Semi-significant I often struggle wit...
Shenanigans The weekend is here and I find myse...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Shameless Plug


My brother Caleb has a band called Capitol Speedway, and they just got one of their songs on mp3.com. They are a rock band out of Tallahassee Fl, and God willing, they will get on a record label sometime soon. Caleb is the frontman, and wrote all the lyrics. Check out the song here, and hopefully youll enjoy it. Keep them in prayer that God will use them.

posted by Justin at 8:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home