theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Don't You Hate It When People Don't Return Your Pr...
Writers Block I have nothing worth anything...
About A Girl Once upon a time, there was this g...
My Reformation Day Days pass me by So many, so...
The Greatest, err… My Top 27 Favorite Beatles Song...
I feel beat down. I'm back and white as ever. I'...
Yes I'm Still Up I've got to get up for class i...
God Shuffled His Feet After seven days He was ...
You Remind Me Of A Secret I Was Never Supposed To ...
The Musings of a Misspent Youth Being young was...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, March 17, 2003

Session A: Old Friends

I recently sent a survey back to some friends, along with some friends I had not heard from in a long time. Two of them sent me mail back. It was really good to hear from them. One of them was my close friend Dave, I had forgot how much I enjoyed his friendship I got his AOL IM nick off his email, and we talked for four or five hours. He hasn't changed a lot, but in other ways he took his personality past where it was when I lost contact. He is a really cool guy. I also got a message from my friend Madrea. It was really good to hear from her as well. All this reminded me of what life, what I, was like back in high school. I would not go back for all the money in the world. Sure, I miss there friendships, but life is far better now. I still have really cool friends, and better yet I have Rosie. I think I like myself better now than I did then. It's good to remember good times, but more important to look to the future. Lord knows where I will be, but it should be fun.

See you next time space cowboy...

posted by taranhill at 12:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home