theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

In All Dishonesty Deception is one form of trut...
Nyquil Chaser So, I'm sick... We're watching a ...
Smoking Spiritualized. In Two Parts. by Ralph Ers...
My Thoughts on the Christian Subculture Part One ...
Smoking Spiritualized. In Two Parts. by Ralph Ers...
I Found Sean So, all day long I’ve been running...
It's Hard To Find A Friend I hear the pitter-pa...
What Piaget Didn’t Know You want to be rewarded...
This Time Last Year Technically, this post was ...
Pray For My Computer My home computer has ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, March 03, 2003

Random News and Thoughts from Ground Zero

I finally got my computer back online (now running Windows XP Professional, instead of XP home edition)!

The new Hootie and the Blowfish single is really good.

I finally admitted I like love stories (thanks to the "Edward Burns Trilogy")

On the same note, I wish I was in love

I also wish that someone would love me in return

I am depressing sometimes

I am looking forward (sorta) to my new job.

My life is boring, and uneventful

"My Thoughts on the Christian Subculture: Part Two" is in the works

"Gods and Generals", my first film review, will be published in a newsletter tomorrow! (how exciting)

My skills as a writer are lacking, and I need to get better

Jeff Watkins writes really amazing poetry

God has alot of work to do on me

I am working on a short story, which may or may not be published on here

I love the music and lyrics of Derek Webb

U2 is one of the greatests bands, and writers, of our time

C.S. Lewis is my hero




posted by Justin at 8:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home