theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Dat's Just Da Life of A Hoodlum My day starts ...
Card Games All the cards have been dealt C...
Lessons In Counseling The cool breeze of winter...
It's A Sad Day Just a few short hours ago, the ...
Freaky Friday I worked 13 straight hours ...
Another Friday of Sorts Once again, today passe...
Some Thoughts On Theology Doctrine: Humanity of...
The Truth Be Told Look how consumed we are tod...
Another Day On our door, there is a message boa...
We're In It For The Psychology Most of the time...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

To Whom It May Concern 2.0

There will finally be some new improvements to the site over the next few weeks. This weekend hopefully we will finish a new design for the site! (applause) This has been long overdue, and I am sure everyone is tired of looking at this old boring template we have. Maybe even some of our more anal readers have actually quit visting because of it. Too bad for them right?
I have already added some links for you guys to check out, hope you enjoy. Jeff and I both have our music links up, and Chase plans to put his up soon, maybe we can talk him into posting! Just kidding buddy! I also plan to add some new writers for the site as well, so stay tuned....more madness for everyone!




posted by Justin at 3:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home