theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Help! I Need Sombody! If you're bored. Help me...
Hanging Out With Slippery Pete Wasn't today bea...
Alone With Others Unaccompanied on Valentine’s ...
A Mediation on Love Who is She who rises as the...
Anecdotal Aspirations People have been asking...
When it Rains You'd think I would learn by no...
She Walks in Beauty or Some Byron, a Pipe, and A...
Valentine by The Get Up Kids from Something To Wri...
Monday, Tuesday, Happy Days Actually, to best s...
Is This Love That I'm Feeling This could b...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Ranting and Raving

Friday night came and went, and I survived! I spent the evening with my friend Jacob and we watched a Jerry Seinfeld stand up comedy dvd, which was quite funny. Sadly, neither one of us has dates, or any candy for that matter. However in retrospect, this weekend went fairly well. I have still been doing alot of thinking about love, and it's been quite interesting. I have been single for over two years now, and it seems like whenever I get close to a girl that everything goes wrong. Alot of people tell me that I should just quit looking, and not worry about it. I dont think I ever could stop looking, its just not the way my mind works. Love is something that I greatly desire; so I always feel I am doing love wrong if I stop looking.
Sometimes I sit and wonder why I am single. I am not a bad looking guy, and I think I am a great person. I am easy to get along with, and I have wit and a charming personality (according to me)! Althought I do think people consider me to be a loner, and in alot of ways its true. I dont really try and approach girls much anymore. because I got tired of the lies. I tend to shy away from the girls I like anyways, I guess I get scared. It seems so easy for everyone else. Most all of my other friends have no problems sitting down at a table of girls and talk, and hang out with them. Well I do. Maybe its something that I have to get over. In my eyes, girls just are not interested in me at all. I think some may be intrigued by me, but thats as far as it goes. The thing that I am not sure of is the fact that I dont know if it's me or them who has the problem. I guess one day I will figure it out.

Typical (about no one in particular)

Trying to get close to you
But always ending up in stabbing range
God knows I wish you would notice me
Instead I sit at my table sipping coffee
While you walk on by


posted by Justin at 9:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home