theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

My My Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) It's late and I...
Ranting and Raving Friday night came and went...
Help! I Need Sombody! If you're bored. Help me...
Hanging Out With Slippery Pete Wasn't today bea...
Alone With Others Unaccompanied on Valentine’s ...
A Mediation on Love Who is She who rises as the...
Anecdotal Aspirations People have been asking...
When it Rains You'd think I would learn by no...
She Walks in Beauty or Some Byron, a Pipe, and A...
Valentine by The Get Up Kids from Something To Wri...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, February 17, 2003

A Prayer

I wrote this about a year ago to be compiled into my book of poetry. I hope this speaks to you guys. Oh yeah......and who wants to buy a copy of my poetry book??

Fill me with your love O God
I need an extra hug tonight
Lonliness is so consuming sometimes
Yet so is Your spirit
I am sorry that I have forgotten You
Its no wonder that my life seems empty
I've poured You out to try and refill myself
I am missing You even thought You never left
Fill me up with You and keep me safe
Thank You for saving me and for second chances
For the way Grace extends her hand
While Forgiveness drapes me in white
Thank You for home and the warmness of the fire of Your love
Grant me guidence and stronger faith
Hold me now

posted by Justin at 9:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home