theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

To Whom It May Concern Goes On Location, pt. 2 Th...
Most Anticipated Films of 2003 Last year I co...
Singleness Is Bliss The plague of this couple-r...
The Day Five Iron Died (Future tense) I may be ...
A Prayer I wrote this about a year ago t...
My My Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) It's late and I...
Ranting and Raving Friday night came and went...
Help! I Need Sombody! If you're bored. Help me...
Hanging Out With Slippery Pete Wasn't today bea...
Alone With Others Unaccompanied on Valentine’s ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

More Bryon and Smoke

Forgive me but I thought this might stick out like a short thumb. And just in case your thinking it, I do have to post poems with every post. -Chaz

WE'LL GO NO MORE A-ROVING

So, we'll go no more a-roving
So late into the night,
Though the heart be still as loving,
And the moon be still as bright.

For the sword outwears its sheath,
And the soul wears out the breast,
And the heart must pause to breathe,
And love itself have a rest.

Though the night was made for loving,
And the day returns too soon,
Yet we'll go no more a-roving
By the light of the moon.

-Lord Byron


posted by taranhill at 1:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home