theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Beta Testing Ah, newness at last! I spent ...
Your Words Are Better Than Mine Ripping pages f...
Biblicist, Communism, and Forgiveness The title...
Power Lloyd I wanted to be Power Lloyd. I was go...
To Whom It May Concern 2.0 There will finall...
Dat's Just Da Life of A Hoodlum My day starts ...
Card Games All the cards have been dealt C...
Lessons In Counseling The cool breeze of winter...
It's A Sad Day Just a few short hours ago, the ...
Freaky Friday I worked 13 straight hours ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, February 08, 2003

Just letting you guys know....I had a good post for you today, and then I went to publish it...AND BLOGGER SCREWED UP!!!! So my post is lost forever, like the Ark of The Covenant in Raiders of the Lost Ark. I will have something new tomorrow, so please come back.

posted by Justin at 7:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home